1) “Hollowing out the State: Franchise Expansion and Fiscal Capacity in Colonial India” (under review). You can read the draft here
2)”When do the poor vote for the right-wing and why: Hierarchy and vote choice in the Indian states” (under review). You can read the draft here.
3) “Fiscal Capacity and Redistributive Politics” with Kimuli Kasara” (under review). You can read the draft here
4) “Party-candidate linkages and Anti-Incumbency Voting: Evidence from the Indian States” with Francesca Jensenius. You can read the draft here
5) “Slavery, Reconstruction, and Fiscal Capacity in the American South” with Steven White.
6) “Economic and Ethnic Dimensions of Trade Preferences: Evidence from India” with Nikhar Gaikwad.